Are you in need of a personal trainer in Cheltenham or help with weight loss in Cheltenham and beyond? Then I can help. My name is Dan Fivey and I am a very established personal trainer in my local area. No matter what your requirements are, or what your level of fitness is, I can do everything and anything to help you get to the level of fitness you want!
Do you need motivation? Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to lose body fat and maintain muscle? I will help create a new you!
My programmes are designed to your specific needs and levels. Together we can make changes that will last you a lifetime. The mind is our biggest obstacle and our will is our biggest asset. You can create and achieve anything you really want! I look forward to meeting you and helping your achieve your goals!
Mobile number: 07709169997 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read my testimonials below and contact me today for more information regarding my friendly services.
"Individual, flexible, accommodating, knowledgeable and enthusiastic." Female age 30
"I really dislike going to the gym but Dan makes me enjoy the VibroGym sessions and forget I am exercising! Dan is very friendly and approachable and always makes me feel comfortable. I highly recommend a personal training session with Dan." Female age 25
"I have been associated with Dan for over 30 months, he has helped me in my efforts to get fit and lose weight. He is extremely enthusiastic about his subject and this helps to motivate those around him.I would have no hesitation in recommending him to any one who wants to improve their well being." Male age 70
Dan Fivey and The AlterG Anti Gravity Treadmill on ITV News
Other News Clippings
Whether you need weight loss in Cheltenham or some help with stroke rehabilitation in Cheltenham and the surrounding area, look no further than my services for a solution to any and all of your problems.
Wherever you are located in the Cheltenham area you can benefit from my wide range of knowledge and expertise, and I always go the extra mile to ensure my clients are 100% satisfied.
Boxing in Cheltenham and Gloucester
During my time, I have travelled all over the world to experience the many different methods available to me as a personal trainer - and it is due to this, and my exceptional level of success I achieve, that I enjoy such a fantastic reputation in the local area.
The high quality of my work, coupled with the competitive rates I offer ensure that whenever people need a personal trainer in Cheltenham or strength balance in Cheltenham and beyond - I am the first choice!
For more information, please call me on 07709169997 or email me at email@example.com, or by using the online query form. I look forward to hearing from you!
TRAINING OUTLOOK: You burn 50% more calories when you use a Personal Trainer - call me today for a friendly chat about your goals.
PRICES: You can buy monthly or weekly programs or try Boxing or the Powerplate with me: Call me today for a friendly chat about your goals!
LOCATIONS: I can travel to your home in Gloucester, Cheltenham and Stroud areas or you can come to The Personal Training Studio in Cheltenham
What difference has training with Dan made?
'The first and foremost difference to my life is that I now have a lot more energy than I used to have and I no longer have difficulties sleeping. I feel a lot fitter and my body shape has changed. I feel a lot healthier than I used to feel and my attitude to exercise is no longer "oh I can't be bothered" but more "when am I next going to the gym". I no longer have a fear of walking into the gym and thinking everyone is staring but now feel a lot more confident when I get there. The confidence has spilt out into my life in general as well. I can only thank Dan for this. He is a great motivator and I enjoy my bi-weekly boxing sessions as he makes them so much fun. He doesn't accept "No" or "I can't" but motivates me in a way that other people have been unable to. I make this now a part of my weekly life and look forward to it. I recommend him to anyone who will listen!'
THE FOLLOWING ARE 5 REASONS TO USE A PERSONAL TRAINER
1. You're totally out of shape. If playing sports at school was the last time you exercised, a PERSONAL TRAINER can help ease you back into the swing of working out. Your TRAINER will have you feeling comfortable in the club and kick-start your regime with exercises appropriate for your fitness level
2. Your mirror's not showing you any love. I your exercise efforts aren't translating into visible results, then it's worth while chatting to a TRAINER to get professional advice on how you can train smarter to build the body you deserve.
3. You need motivation. If you struggle to keep a workout schedule without someone there to encourage, correct and inspire you, consider PERSONAL TRAINING a good investment
4. You have a fitness goal you have always wanted to achieve but you dont know where to start. Taking on a new challenge all alone can be daunting. A partnership with a TRAINER will help you to clarify your fitness goals and plan of attack
5. You have a tendency to start but not finish fitness programmes. Making the personal decision to begin exercise is the first step. Committing to make it a priority in your life is the next. Ultimately it takes time to develop new health habits. So, a positive, encouraging supporter can help you stay on track and push past the critical make-or-break moment of your program when you may have otherwise thrown in the towel
'I first made contact with Dan 10 months ago after I had applied for my first London Marathon. I was overweight, unfit and had no idea where to start with any training. Dan encouraged me to believe in myself and was extremely patient during our training sessions, even at times when my body let me down with recurring injuries. I am now 2 stone lighter and successfully completed the Marathon in a time I am very proud of. I can truthfully say Dan has changed my life for the better, his commitment and determination is amazing. I will continue to train with Dan and would highly recommend him to anyone I know.''
Not able to connect to Facebook server. (01)